Pretend you are Olivia Newton John for a moment and sing with me….“Let’s get digital, digital. I wanna get digital! Let’s get into digital. Let me hear computer talk….” I must admit I sing this version every time I talk about My Digital Studio, so please don’t judge me!!!!
My card front was created in My Digital Studio (MDS) and printed at home on my own printer! Then I embellished with some ribbon and rhinestones to create a hybrid card. This card was created using a template I found in my MDS software. I kept the banner the same but decided to change some colors and the greeting to fit my needs. Very quick and easy! Try it for FREE and see what you think!
MDS has had some changes recently that have made this program unbelievable! The first most amazing change is the PRICE! What used to cost $79.95 is now available for $19.95. The same great software and content as before at a fraction of the cost.
- MDS Free Software Trail: It’s easy enough for beginners, but includes a variety of tools for advanced designers too. Anyone can try it FREE for 30 days! Download it straight from my store (item 130910) or ask me for a MDS Trial Disc.
- MDS Software NOW: Order and download today from my store (item 130646) and start creating digitally!
- Downloads: Check my store every week for new artwork to build up your digital library.
- Print Products: Choose from a wide variety of high-quality print products like journals, calendars, tag books, photo books and more (not available in all markets).
- MyDigitalStudio.net: Check out our online community with forums to answer questions, videos to train techniques, and regular blog posts to provide inspiration and the latest product line information.
- Free Training: When you join the online community at mydigitalstudio.net, you will find training for beginners and advanced digital users. I am available for one-one-one help too!
What have you got to lose? Are you digital? Let’s get digital!