Rain, rain go away….is running through my head these days! Despite being thankful for the rain, I wish it would come and go with sunny days in between! Here is my solution: If we cannot plant or grow flowers outside, let’s make flowers inside!
The picture above shows the Bloomin’ Bouquet Kit from Stampin’ Up! This kit has everything you need to create this beautiful bouquet of paper flowers for yourself or to give as a gift. You literally only have to punch out the preprinted flowers and glue together!
Bloomin’ Bouquet Class
- Date and Time: Thurs. June 27th 1pm-3pm or 4pm-7pm
- Location: My house @ 178 Golf Road
- Class Fee: $15
- RSVP Now!
Can’t come to the class but still want a kit? I can order one for you anytime!
Bloomin’ Bouquet Kit contents:
- 2 sheets of preprinted and precut flowers on 12″ X 12″ cardstock; makes 13 flowers using Pool Party, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and Rich Razzleberry
- 13 Vintage Faceted Buttons
- 13 green floral wire stems
Adhesive not included. (Glue gun recommended.)