My Digital Studio saves the day! With many graduation cards to make, I decided to use MDS. This allowed me to create a card front that I could print in different colors to match the different school colors of the graduates. I printed four to a page on my home computer and attached them to coordinating cardstock colors. It is very simple, but I loved how it turned out! What could you use MDS for to make your life easier?
Search My Blog
Aug – Dec Mini Catalog
2021-2022 Annual Catalog
Sale-a-Bration 2021 Catalog
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription Box
- Patchwork Stack & Cut Card Kit is available to earn now through 9/30 to help me with my give back opportunity.First day that feels like fall and I’m showing off my new outfit that has inspired some cardmaking! #handmade #stampinup #reallyrobinstamps #fallwardrobeSome Wednesday wisdom to ponder. #wednesdaywisdom #handmade #cardmaking #creativityColor Ink-Spiration for Fall
Top Posts & Pages
- More Double One Sheet Wonder Cards - I can't stop!
- Double One Sheet Wonder for 6" x 6"
- 4 in 1 Quadrilateral Cards 📐
- Patchwork Stack & Cut Cards
- One Sheet Wonder for 12 x 12 - Friday Crafting Playdate 2
- FREE Resource Library
- Card Templates
- A Trendy Technique to Try - Blended Alcohol
- Clean & Simple Card Template
- The Joyful Joy Fold Card - A card within a card!