I’m sure the “cool” kids…I mean “hip”…(yikes)….I mean “sic”……no that’s not right….I mean “rad” (ouch that shows my age) kids have a completely different word for having a “crush” on someone, right??? But if you are reading my blog than most likely you are able to decipher MY lingo because you are around my age. 🙂
I have a serious CRUSH on the new In Color, Coastal Cabana! It is my new favorite color and here is why I love it:
- It is bright, happy and cheerful!
- It goes with just about every other Stampin’ Up! color!
- It reminds me of the tropics and the idea of relaxing!
Today’s card was made for a wedding and is almost completely monochromatic. The little touch of Coastal Cabana Ruffle Stretch trim makes it soooooo cute, don’t you think?
- Cardstock and Ink: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate
- Stamp Sets: Morning Post Alph, Chalk Talk, Banner Greetings
- Accessories: Chalk Talk Framelits, Ruffle Stretch Trim, rhinestones, 1-3/8 Circle