I am continually amazed at how my stash of Stampin’ Up! supplies helps me in everyday life! Today when I accidentally touched the blade on my Paper Trimmer, I needed a band-aid so that I could continue stamping. Despite a thorough search of the house, I only found band-aids sized for HUGE injuries! Why my mind turned to Washi Tape I don’t know, but it was a great fix for my problem and came off a couple hours later without any sticky residue!!!!!!
Search My Blog
2021-2022 Annual Catalog
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription Box
- Looking forward to sharing a new project with you tomorrow. Papercrafting Playdate will not be live but I’ve got something special planned. Please join me at 1:00 pm Central.It’s Friday! Papercrafting Playdate is happening at 1:00 PM central today! Hope to see you there. 👀An amazing project! One Sheet Layered Pocket Card made with an 8.5” x 11” piece of patterned paper.It's time to flip the calendar. Happy July to you!
Top Posts & Pages
- A Trendy Technique to Try - Blended Alcohol
- An Interlocking Gatefold Card Journey - Buckle Up!
- One Sheet Wonder for 12 x 12 - Friday Crafting Playdate 2
- FREE Resource Library
- More Double One Sheet Wonder Cards - I can't stop!
- Card Templates
- Friday Crafting Playdate 1 - A Card Template & Product Spotlight
- Clean & Simple Card Template
- A New Fun Fold - Pinwheel Tower Card
- When Something Old Circles Back to New