There is no way to celebrate 14 Days of Love without making a few things for my love, Tim. I created this artwork using My Digital Studio and a download called, You & Me. I downloaded my creation as a jpg file and printed it onto my Whisper White cardstock at home. I used Liquid Adhesive to glue the cardstock to the canvas frame. Simple. Quick. Special. (Check out yesterday’s post to see the Heartfelt Banner I made for Tim and I)
Jan – June Mini Catalog 2022
2021-2022 Annual Catalog
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription Box
- This over-the-top project using the Rainbow of Happiness Bundle is one I’ve designed for the members of my Butterfly Friends demonstrator group. Each time we gather together as demonstrators I put together an optional make and take kit they can purchase at cost. Even though my favorite projects are usually simple, I adore designing these detailed projects too. #stampinup #stampinupdemo #stampinupdemonstrator #reallyrobinstamps #tastetherainbow #treatboxesThe first week of January requires so much positive energy. Or is it just me?#reallyrobinstampsIt's finally here and it's finally time to create with some NEW products! My January Hostess Code is ZWYH3C4R if you need to do some shopping and earn some Sale-a-bration rewards:Getting excited??? I am!#stampinup #stampinupdemo #stampinupdemonstrator #2022stampinupminicatalog #stampinupjanuaryjune2020mini #reallyrobinstamps
Top Posts & Pages
- 4 in 1 Quadrilateral Cards 📐
- Double One Sheet Wonder for 6" x 6"
- More Double One Sheet Wonder Cards - I can't stop!
- A Trendy Technique to Try - Blended Alcohol
- One Sheet Wonder for 12 x 12 - Friday Crafting Playdate 2
- An Interlocking Gatefold Card Journey - Buckle Up!
- FREE Resource Library
- Robin's Card Templates
- A New Fun Fold - Pinwheel Tower Card
- Simply Awesome Angles Card Template (3 in 1)