With all of the recent celebrations in my family, I am cranking out the thank you cards today and having a lot of fun trying out my new In Colors! So far, Dapper Denim is my favorite color, and today I paired it with Marina Mist, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso to create a great masculine color combination. What do you think? My furry stamper must have liked the masculine vibe I had going too….he was oh so much “help”!!!!!!
Search My Blog
Aug – Dec Mini Catalog
2021-2022 Annual Catalog
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription Box
- Cling to Creativity! Coming soon on Oct 20th is a 24 hour sale!!! 15% off select Cling Stamp Sets!Oh my gourd! Do you need more fun in your life? Try this fun technique to make four cards at one time! It's an easy collage technique using ANY stamp images!#handmade #reallyrobinstamps #stampinup #imadethis #cardmakingfun #stampinupdemonstratorsTrying out some Halloween cuteness. #halloweencuties #handmade #stampinup #reallyrobinstampsMy furry bestie trying to figure out where he fits into my busy schedule.
Top Posts & Pages
- Double One Sheet Wonder for 6" x 6"
- Double Double OSW - Making Lots of Cards at Once
- FREE Resource Library
- More Double One Sheet Wonder Cards - I can't stop!
- Free Holiday Cardmaking Kit in October
- 24 Hour Sale on October 20th
- Card Templates
- One Sheet Wonder for 12 x 12 - Friday Crafting Playdate 2
- The Joyful Joy Fold Card - A card within a card!
- Perfectly Slanted Patterned Paper - A new card template!