With all of the recent celebrations in my family, I am cranking out the thank you cards today and having a lot of fun trying out my new In Colors! So far, Dapper Denim is my favorite color, and today I paired it with Marina Mist, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso to create a great masculine color combination. What do you think? My furry stamper must have liked the masculine vibe I had going too….he was oh so much “help”!!!!!!
Shop My Online Store!
Jan – June Mini Catalog 2022
2022-2023 Annual Catalog
A Monthly Box of Fun Delivered to your Door!
Top Posts & Pages
- Double One Sheet Wonder for 6" x 6"
- An Interlocking Gatefold Card Journey - Buckle Up!
- The Pop-Up Gift Bag Card
- 4 in 1 Quadrilateral Cards 📐
- More Double One Sheet Wonder Cards - I can't stop!
- One Sheet Wonder for 12 x 12 - Friday Crafting Playdate 2
- FREE Resource Library
- Robin's Card Templates
- The Joyful Joy Fold Card - A card within a card!
- It's Hip to Be Square 🔲