My stamping therapy today included 10 minutes of watercoloring this rose image from the Rose Wonder stamp set, and I am thrilled with the final card! This stamp set has become the first set I turn to when I need simple, elegant cards. What the camera could not capture is the sweet shimmer over everything I colored using reinker colors and the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush. The technique is to dip the brush into the reinker color and use like a paint brush (or Aqua Painter). The Clear Glitter mixes with the reinker color as you watercolor the image, then you wipe the brush tip clean in between colors. Simple, beautiful, and therapeutic!
Shop My Online Store!
July – Dec Mini Catalog 2022
2022-2023 Annual Catalog
A Monthly Box of Fun Delivered to your Door!
Top Posts & Pages
- Double One Sheet Wonder for 6" x 6"
- It's Hip to Be Square 🔲
- The Pop-Up Gift Bag Card
- 4 in 1 Quadrilateral Cards 📐
- Robin's Card Templates
- An Interlocking Gatefold Card Journey - Buckle Up!
- More Awesome Angles Cards with Variations
- Patchwork Stack & Cut Cards
- FREE Resource Library
- The Joyful Joy Fold Card - A card within a card!