My stamping therapy today included 10 minutes of watercoloring this rose image from the Rose Wonder stamp set, and I am thrilled with the final card! This stamp set has become the first set I turn to when I need simple, elegant cards. What the camera could not capture is the sweet shimmer over everything I colored using reinker colors and the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush. The technique is to dip the brush into the reinker color and use like a paint brush (or Aqua Painter). The Clear Glitter mixes with the reinker color as you watercolor the image, then you wipe the brush tip clean in between colors. Simple, beautiful, and therapeutic!
Search My Blog
Aug – Dec Mini Catalog
2021-2022 Annual Catalog
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription Box
- Oh my gourd! Do you need more fun in your life? Try this fun technique to make four cards at one time! It's an easy collage technique using ANY stamp images!#handmade #reallyrobinstamps #stampinup #imadethis #cardmakingfun #stampinupdemonstratorsTrying out some Halloween cuteness. #halloweencuties #handmade #stampinup #reallyrobinstampsMy furry bestie trying to figure out where he fits into my busy schedule.#wcmd2021 #wcmd2021stampinup #reallyrobinstamps #handmade I hope you take some time and make someone’s day by sending them a card!😄
Top Posts & Pages
- Double One Sheet Wonder for 6" x 6"
- Double Double OSW - Making Lots of Cards at Once
- More Double One Sheet Wonder Cards - I can't stop!
- One Sheet Wonder for 12 x 12 - Friday Crafting Playdate 2
- FREE Resource Library
- 4 in 1 Quadrilateral Cards 📐
- Free Holiday Cardmaking Kit in October
- Card Templates
- Too Many Pockets? Never!
- The Joyful Joy Fold Card - A card within a card!