My stamping therapy today included 10 minutes of watercoloring this rose image from the Rose Wonder stamp set, and I am thrilled with the final card! This stamp set has become the first set I turn to when I need simple, elegant cards. What the camera could not capture is the sweet shimmer over everything I colored using reinker colors and the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush. The technique is to dip the brush into the reinker color and use like a paint brush (or Aqua Painter). The Clear Glitter mixes with the reinker color as you watercolor the image, then you wipe the brush tip clean in between colors. Simple, beautiful, and therapeutic!
Search My Blog
2021-2022 Annual Catalog
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription Box
- Looking forward to sharing a new project with you tomorrow. Papercrafting Playdate will not be live but I’ve got something special planned. Please join me at 1:00 pm Central.It’s Friday! Papercrafting Playdate is happening at 1:00 PM central today! Hope to see you there. 👀An amazing project! One Sheet Layered Pocket Card made with an 8.5” x 11” piece of patterned paper.It's time to flip the calendar. Happy July to you!
Top Posts & Pages
- A Trendy Technique to Try - Blended Alcohol
- An Interlocking Gatefold Card Journey - Buckle Up!
- One Sheet Wonder for 12 x 12 - Friday Crafting Playdate 2
- FREE Resource Library
- More Double One Sheet Wonder Cards - I can't stop!
- Card Templates
- Friday Crafting Playdate 1 - A Card Template & Product Spotlight
- Clean & Simple Card Template
- A New Fun Fold - Pinwheel Tower Card
- When Something Old Circles Back to New