Every year, the week before Christmas as I’m scrambling around making sure I’m not forgetting anyone on my list, I promise myself I won’t wait until the final week before Christmas to kick into gear. “Start sooner,” I plead! “Plan further ahead,” I beg to myself! But the truth is, I love the last minute scurry, and getting crafty with my packaging and gifts is something that helps me feel the Christmas spirit most! So here are the projects I am cramming into this week! Enjoy! Do you need some last minute magic projects like you see here? Email me for help!
Search My Blog
May 2021 Hostess Code=W3MAGCVQ
2021-2022 Annual Catalog
January – June Mini Catalog
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription Box
- Inspiration straight from nature! I love how the Sweet Strawberry Bundle captures the essence of a real strawberry plant.The Blended Alcohol Technique is so much fun! Details here: reallyrobinatamps.comComing to the Catalog Launch today or tomorrow? Check out the projects ahead of time!An ear worm for your day! Looking forward to seeing my stamping friends today!
Top Posts & Pages
- Double One Sheet Wonder for 6" x 6"
- A Trendy Technique to Try - Blended Alcohol
- FREE Resource Library
- I Fell in ❤️ Love...and It Was Like 🎶 Music to my 👀 Eyes!
- More Double One Sheet Wonder Cards - I can't stop!
- Card Templates and Why We Need Them
- Friday Crafting Playdate 1 - A Card Template & Product Spotlight
- Criss Cross Pocket Cards - 2 Different Ways!
- An Interlocking Gatefold Card Journey - Buckle Up!
- Get Excited 🤗 - Double Pocket Criss Cross Cards!