Two ways to beat the winter blues are to stimulate your brain and do something for others. Creating something beautiful is a great way to stimulate your brain with color & texture and the joy of making something from scratch. Even better when you are creating cards because you also get to give them away which provides beauty, joy and love to others!!!
Jan – June Mini Catalog 2022
2021-2022 Annual Catalog
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription Box
- This over-the-top project using the Rainbow of Happiness Bundle is one I’ve designed for the members of my Butterfly Friends demonstrator group. Each time we gather together as demonstrators I put together an optional make and take kit they can purchase at cost. Even though my favorite projects are usually simple, I adore designing these detailed projects too. #stampinup #stampinupdemo #stampinupdemonstrator #reallyrobinstamps #tastetherainbow #treatboxesThe first week of January requires so much positive energy. Or is it just me?#reallyrobinstampsIt's finally here and it's finally time to create with some NEW products! My January Hostess Code is ZWYH3C4R if you need to do some shopping and earn some Sale-a-bration rewards:Getting excited??? I am!#stampinup #stampinupdemo #stampinupdemonstrator #2022stampinupminicatalog #stampinupjanuaryjune2020mini #reallyrobinstamps
Top Posts & Pages
- Double One Sheet Wonder for 6" x 6"
- Center Panel Easel Cards - So Delightful!
- 4 in 1 Quadrilateral Cards 📐
- FREE Resource Library
- More Double One Sheet Wonder Cards - I can't stop!
- One Sheet Wonder for 12 x 12 - Friday Crafting Playdate 2
- A Trendy Technique to Try - Blended Alcohol
- Robin's Card Templates
- An Interlocking Gatefold Card Journey - Buckle Up!
- Patchwork Stack & Cut Cards