It’s what I love about November! Giving thanks always! And also what I love about my crafting hobby is always having the ability to make something with stuff on hand. We had a small window of opportunity to share a meal today with everyone in my family and I seized it to plan a Thanksgiving meal. It was simple and not over planned (as I just thought of it on Thursday), but we all enjoyed the moment together. Even though I am short on matching placemats and glasses, I set the tone with mini pumpkins at each place giving thanks.
Search My Blog
Aug – Dec Mini Catalog
2021-2022 Annual Catalog
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription Box
- Oh my gourd! Do you need more fun in your life? Try this fun technique to make four cards at one time! It's an easy collage technique using ANY stamp images!#handmade #reallyrobinstamps #stampinup #imadethis #cardmakingfun #stampinupdemonstratorsTrying out some Halloween cuteness. #halloweencuties #handmade #stampinup #reallyrobinstampsMy furry bestie trying to figure out where he fits into my busy schedule.#wcmd2021 #wcmd2021stampinup #reallyrobinstamps #handmade I hope you take some time and make someone’s day by sending them a card!😄
Top Posts & Pages
- Double One Sheet Wonder for 6" x 6"
- Double Double OSW - Making Lots of Cards at Once
- One Sheet Wonder for 12 x 12 - Friday Crafting Playdate 2
- More Double One Sheet Wonder Cards - I can't stop!
- FREE Resource Library
- 4 in 1 Quadrilateral Cards 📐
- Free Holiday Cardmaking Kit in October
- Card Templates
- Too Many Pockets? Never!
- The Joyful Joy Fold Card - A card within a card!