It’s that time of year when we anticipate a brand new catalog full of new products being released in June, but before that happens we have to say goodbye to the current product offerings! Use the links to shop Last-Chance Products and download the Last-Chance Product Lists in pdf format below.
Some things to note about this year’s retired list and discontinued products:
- Some items will increase in price so use this transition period to stock up on the basics. (See Details Below)
- Stamps sets will only be offered in Cling Mount or Photopolymer going forward. *Check list carefully for notations on retiring stamp sets. Some are on the list because they’re Wood Mount and Clear Mount, but will be returning as Cling Mount.
- Stampin’ Up! is transitioning to a new die cutting and embossing machine made exclusively for them. No worries, though, for those of us who have Big Shots. All new dies and embossing folders will still work on our machines!
- Stampin’ Up! is also creating a new paper trimmer which won’t be available when new catalog launches. The refill blades for our current paper cutter will still be available for awhile.
- Don’t forget that five of the In Colors will be retiring so grab some refills if you need them. (Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Powder Pink)
- As always, last chance products are available while supplies last.
General Information about Price Increases in the New Catalog.
8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock (pkg of 24) in individual Stampin’ Up! colors increase $.25
12 x 12 Cardstock (pkg of 20) in color families increase $.75
6 x 6 and 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper increase $.50
12 x 12 Foil Sheets (Black, Silver, Gold, Copper, Champagne) increase $1.00
Emboss Powders increase $1.00
Stampin’ Mist refill increase $1.00