Do you enjoy puzzles like I do? Even though I only get to do them around the holidays, I love the process of turning over the pieces, sorting them, finding the edges, making the frame, and then getting all the pieces to make a picture. It’s fun and relaxing (except when you buy a really hard one and can’t make progress).
I think that is why I’m also similarly drawn to the One Sheet Wonder concept for making multiple cards at one time – because it is like putting together a puzzle. I created this 12 x 12 template for cutting up an entire sheet of patterned paper to make simply beautiful quick cards. These kinds of patterns are really helpful when you aren’t feeling creative and need something to get you kick-started. My template creates 8 cards.
Here are the supplies needed to get started:
- 1 sheet of 12 x 12 double-sided paper with coordinating patterns on the two sides.
- 8 card bases in a coordinating cardstock color (5 1/2” x 8 1/2” each). 4 sheets of cardstock.
- Scraps of White cardstock to punch or die cut greetings
- Optional – another coordinating card stock to matte greeting images.
- Ribbon or embellishments of choice
Directions for One Sheet Wonder 12 x 12
Once I started creating with this template I couldn’t stop making cards!!!! I hope you will join me in this adventure of using the One Sheet Wonder Card Template and start churning out some amazing cards!