Valentine’s Day is in the air. My cards have been made and sent, and I’m happy to share some projects with you! This year I made the decision to not buy any new Valentine’s Day stamp sets and instead be creative and “use what I had”. I dove into my Paper Pumpkin kits to make my Valentine’s Day cards and am thrilled with how they turned out. What do you think? Check out my process video for making this beary cute card using Stampin’ Blends.
I purchased the January Add-On kit which included 20 cute boxes and these adorable snail cut-outs. These little boxes perfectly held little chocolates of all kinds, and I chose my favorite Ghirardelli Chocolates for the inside. Yum!
The Paper Pumpkin kits are a great way to get supplies sent to you in the mail. You choose how often you want them sent. You get a sneak peek of the next kit ahead of time so you can pick and choose which ones you need. You have until the 10th day of each month to decide whether you want to get that month’s kit. Currently, we are in the ordering period for the March kit.
ABOUT THE MARCH KIT –Here’s to You
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
- Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
- Arrives in a cute and collectible box.
Sign up for 1 month of Paper Pumpkin or 3 months or 6 months or 12 months. You pick and choose when you get the kits sent to you. Sign up today!