This week has been all about Criss Cross Pocket Cards in my craft room! I cannot stop making this fun fold pattern and you need to try it immediately!
(You can find the directions for a basic Criss Cross Card in yesterday’s post here.)
Watch the video tutorial below to see how this card pattern is put together AND download the pdf for your home files.
Ready to see how this fun fold gets put together? Here we go!
- 4” x 11” DSP – 2 coordinating pieces (with 4 coordinating sides), scored at 5.5″
- 3” x 5.25” cardstock for insert (Basic White)
- Tailor Made Dies (3 largest dies)
- Border Basics ( Cloud border)
- Black & White Twine 18 “
- Cardstock scraps to cut tag dies
Lay the cut off triangles together as shown and use as a guide to trace a triangle along the top edge of one panel and cut out. The guide should be .5” above the bottom edge.