Search My Blog
May 2021 Hostess Code=W3MAGCVQ
2021-2022 Annual Catalog
January – June Mini Catalog
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription Box
- Inspiration straight from nature! I love how the Sweet Strawberry Bundle captures the essence of a real strawberry plant.The Blended Alcohol Technique is so much fun! Details here: reallyrobinatamps.comComing to the Catalog Launch today or tomorrow? Check out the projects ahead of time!An ear worm for your day! Looking forward to seeing my stamping friends today!
Top Posts & Pages
- Double One Sheet Wonder for 6" x 6"
- A Trendy Technique to Try - Blended Alcohol
- FREE Resource Library
- I Fell in ❤️ Love...and It Was Like 🎶 Music to my 👀 Eyes!
- More Double One Sheet Wonder Cards - I can't stop!
- Friday Crafting Playdate 1 - A Card Template & Product Spotlight
- Criss Cross Pocket Cards - 2 Different Ways!
- An Interlocking Gatefold Card Journey - Buckle Up!
- 4 Pocket Card Album - Crafting Playdate #7
- Get Excited 🤗 - Double Pocket Criss Cross Cards!
Author Archives: reallyrobinstamps
I fell in love 21 years ago……with paper, ink, and stamps that all matched like the Garanimals wardrobe I grew up with, and life has never been the same since! Did you know I’ve been a demonstrator for 21 years … Continue reading
Once I get a good pattern, it is hard for me to stop creating. My new 6×6 Double One Sheet Wonder pattern is so satisfying to make that I wanted to try it with all the new Designer Series Papers! … Continue reading
One of my favorite commercials from childhood was the Doublemint Gum commercial that featured sets of identical twins chewing gum (“double your pleasure, double your fun.”) Why? I don’t know. However, I think the brilliance of a Double One Sheet … Continue reading
Considering the amount of mail (actual paper mail 📪 and emails📧) we get in a given day or week, how much of that do you consider fun mail? What would the percentage be? I can’t guess mathematically but I’m guessing … Continue reading
My husband, Tim, inspired this week’s Papercrafting Playdate idea. We celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary last week and I was the recipient of one of his amazing handmade cards. As always, he impresses me with his creativity in putting together … Continue reading
Yay! A new card class – the first official in-person class of 2021! Can I get a woo-hoo? Saturday, June 5th is the last day to register.in colors You don’t want to miss this opportunity to play with some new … Continue reading
Our neighbor gave us some strawberry plants for our garden a couple weeks ago. I haven’t ever grown them before so I’m excited to try something new! Per instruction from my neighbor, I dutifully pinched off the first blossoms and … Continue reading
I am in word heaven with the new sentiment stamp sets in the catalog, and today I’m featuring 2 of my top 5 favorite sets so far. The layering possibilities with these sentiments are many, and you need only to … Continue reading