Search My Blog
2021-2022 Annual Catalog
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription Box
- Looking forward to sharing a new project with you tomorrow. Papercrafting Playdate will not be live but I’ve got something special planned. Please join me at 1:00 pm Central.It’s Friday! Papercrafting Playdate is happening at 1:00 PM central today! Hope to see you there. 👀An amazing project! One Sheet Layered Pocket Card made with an 8.5” x 11” piece of patterned paper.It's time to flip the calendar. Happy July to you!
Top Posts & Pages
- A Trendy Technique to Try - Blended Alcohol
- An Interlocking Gatefold Card Journey - Buckle Up!
- One Sheet Wonder for 12 x 12 - Friday Crafting Playdate 2
- FREE Resource Library
- More Double One Sheet Wonder Cards - I can't stop!
- Card Templates
- Friday Crafting Playdate 1 - A Card Template & Product Spotlight
- Clean & Simple Card Template
- A New Fun Fold - Pinwheel Tower Card
- When Something Old Circles Back to New
Tag Archives: MDS
I’m always delighted when I create something digitally! I feel quite accomplished when I can play with Stampin’ Up! images on the computer, even though it’s not very difficult. Today’s post features the February page from my 4×6 Desktop Calendar. … Continue reading
It is time to share one of the convention projects we made. The card itself was designed using My Digital Studio and printed through Stampin’ Up!’s printing place. Then we punched out the greeting using the Hexagon Punch and Six-Sided … Continue reading
My Digital Studio saves the day! With many graduation cards to make, I decided to use MDS. This allowed me to create a card front that I could print in different colors to match the different school colors of the … Continue reading