What has 5 pockets, 6 layouts, and is beyond adorable? A One Sheet Mini Album!!!!!! I have so much love for this project because of how easily it goes together, and there are so many applications for its use as a gift & keepsake. The One Sheet Mini Album is a great way to showcase pictures for someone special. The album begins with a 12″ x 12″ piece of paper and the finished size is 3″ x 4″. It is the perfect size to tuck into a purse and take along with you. Let’s dive into how this One Sheet Mini Album gets made. Watch the video tutorial for all the tips and tricks, then download the pdf to use as you craft.
- 1 sheet of 12×12 cardstock or DSP
- 1” x 4” cardstock or DSP for the album binding
- 2 – 3” x 4” pieces of cardstock or DSP (for album covers)
- 3 – 2 ½” x 3 ¾” pieces of cardstock for top pockets
- 2 – 2 ¾” x 3 ½” pieces of cardstock for side pockets
- 20” ribbon to tie album closed (optional)
- 3- 4” pieces of ribbon to pull out tags in top pockets
Ideas for ways to use the One Sheet Mini Album
- gratitude journal
- photo album
- meditation/prayer book
- gift card holder
You have “work” to do my crafty friend! Go find a piece of 12 x 12 paper and practice making this One Sheet Mini Album ASAP! I wish you so much fun!
See the supplies used in these projects below!