Search My Blog
2021-2022 Annual Catalog
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription Box
- Looking forward to sharing a new project with you tomorrow. Papercrafting Playdate will not be live but I’ve got something special planned. Please join me at 1:00 pm Central.It’s Friday! Papercrafting Playdate is happening at 1:00 PM central today! Hope to see you there. 👀An amazing project! One Sheet Layered Pocket Card made with an 8.5” x 11” piece of patterned paper.It's time to flip the calendar. Happy July to you!
Top Posts & Pages
- A Trendy Technique to Try - Blended Alcohol
- An Interlocking Gatefold Card Journey - Buckle Up!
- More Double One Sheet Wonder Cards - I can't stop!
- One Sheet Wonder for 12 x 12 - Friday Crafting Playdate 2
- FREE Resource Library
- Double One Sheet Wonder for 6" x 6"
- Wonderful Word Play
- A New Fun Fold - Pinwheel Tower Card
- 4 Pocket Card Album - Crafting Playdate #7
- 4 in 1 Quadrilateral Cards 📐
Tag Archives: Robin Armbrecht Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
I fell in love 21 years ago……with paper, ink, and stamps that all matched like the Garanimals wardrobe I grew up with, and life has never been the same since! Did you know I’ve been a demonstrator for 21 years … Continue reading
I’ve been feeling STUCK this week! Can anyone else relate to this? You know, when there isn’t anything majorly wrong in your life, but you feel stuck in non-productive thoughts and activities….thinking….pondering….and feeling down. I am guessing that for me, … Continue reading
Even on a rainy Saturday, it’s possible to make something bright and sunny with stamps and ink! Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight together with Whisper White can make a warm moment any day! Stampin’ Supplies Stamp Sets: Petite Petals, Work … Continue reading
Hi….my name is Robin and I’m a paperholic. (“Hi, Robin”) So much Designer Series Paper to love, how do you choose what to get? Stampin’ Up! is making it easy for us this month by offering a Buy 3 Get … Continue reading
I think I can safely say that when it comes to things that matter to me in relationships, in general, it is the little things that always mean the most because they are indicative of the larger picture! Yes? Do … Continue reading
This greeting quote from Victor Borge has been a favorite for so many of the customers I’ve stamped with since the Spring Catalog arrived. And isn’t it completely true?? Here is another card made from one of the eight focal … Continue reading
Just in time for the advent of the new catalog, we get the chance to refresh our color pallet and find new inspiration. I love it when the Stampin’ Up! colors change because it challenges me to use them differently … Continue reading
I have to give a big “thank you” to the Stampin’ Up! Color Coach for the color inspiration for this card! I often forget to use my Color Coach when I’m stamping…why? I can’t tell you! I don’t often think … Continue reading
I love everything about this card – the colors, the stamp set and the layout! The focal point is so bright and happy, it really doesn’t matter how you mount it on a card. All I did was add some … Continue reading