Search My Blog
Aug – Dec Mini Catalog
2021-2022 Annual Catalog
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription Box
- Cling to Creativity! Coming soon on Oct 20th is a 24 hour sale!!! 15% off select Cling Stamp Sets!Oh my gourd! Do you need more fun in your life? Try this fun technique to make four cards at one time! It's an easy collage technique using ANY stamp images!#handmade #reallyrobinstamps #stampinup #imadethis #cardmakingfun #stampinupdemonstratorsTrying out some Halloween cuteness. #halloweencuties #handmade #stampinup #reallyrobinstampsMy furry bestie trying to figure out where he fits into my busy schedule.
Top Posts & Pages
- Double One Sheet Wonder for 6" x 6"
- Double Double OSW - Making Lots of Cards at Once
- FREE Resource Library
- More Double One Sheet Wonder Cards - I can't stop!
- Free Holiday Cardmaking Kit in October
- 24 Hour Sale on October 20th
- Card Templates
- One Sheet Wonder for 12 x 12 - Friday Crafting Playdate 2
- The Joyful Joy Fold Card - A card within a card!
- Perfectly Slanted Patterned Paper - A new card template!
Category Archives: All About Stamping
Are you ready? This stamp-tacular sale begins in 48 hours… The biggest stamp sale of the year is coming up on Wednesday, October 20th! It’ll only last for 24 hours, so you will need to act fast to grab the … Continue reading
I’ve had so much fun putting together this month’s ordering incentive to help you in your card making in exchange for your help in supporting my business! With the holiday’s around the corner it seemed like a good idea to … Continue reading
It’s halfway through October and we are approaching the end of the opportunity to make cards for Halloween. This leads me to share with you how I make cards in bulk using my own templates/patterns. Each time a holiday approaches … Continue reading
What you need to know this lovely month! Clearance Rack has been updated! Robin’s October Ordering Special New Christmas Kit & Treat Bags Available Gifts Galore – Paper Pumpkin kit It appears the weather is beginning to change from summer to fall and we are … Continue reading
I’ve been patiently anticipating the opportunity to create all the autumn stamping projects I’ve had stored in my head and it’s time to get them from my head to paper today. One of my very first Papercrafting Playdate Videos (#3) … Continue reading
It’s time for a new card template, and this one will knock your socks off! This layout is another great way to use up lots of patterned paper to make cards that fall together very easily. Let’s walk through the … Continue reading
Hello crafty friends! Sale-a-Bration is coming to an end on September 30th so there are only 2 days left to earn some free product with your purchase. Don’t miss out on this amazing sale AND my Give Back Opportunity to … Continue reading
Two things happened this week that dictated some unexpected thought processes and shifted gears for me mentally. The first thing that happened is that Stampin’ Up! had a day of service within the company on 9/16 to focus on giving … Continue reading
I have a great pattern for you today, and it has three features that usually cause a papercrafter’s ears to perk up 😺. #1 – The pattern is easy. ✔️ #2 – It uses lots of patterned paper. ✔️ #3 … Continue reading