It’s time for Friday Crafting Playdate 3 today! Oh boy, do I have a fun card template for you to try! Making a card doesn’t need to be difficult or use a ton of supplies to send a timely message and share beautiful art. Did you hear what I said? Let me say it again. Creating a card for someone that speaks to their heart AND showcases your artwork does not need to be complicated. Sometimes all you need are stamps, ink, and paper!
This card template is a great way to dive into your stamps sets and use all the images for some colorful collaging fun. All you need is one sheet of neutral cardstock, two sheets of colored cardstock, stamps, and inks! Once you make a set of these cards you will be compelled to try out all your favorite stamp sets and ink colors. Here are the supplies and directions and/or download the pdf template for your files. Check out the video below!
- 1 sheet of 8.5” x 11” cardstock (Basic White, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake work best)
- Stamp images of varied sizes that can be stamped collage style.
- 3-4 ink pads -colors that coordinate
- 4 card bases in a coordinating cardstock color 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” each – 2 sheets of cardstock.
- Scraps of cardstock to punch or die cut greetings
- Ribbon or embellishments of choice
- Optional – an embossing folder with a small pattern
- Optional – another coordinating card stock to matte greeting images
It is really that easy! Once I started making these quartets I couldn’t stop. I hope this card template keeps you happily stamping and creating lots of cards to make the world more lovely! Check out my video tutorial and all the samples I’ve shared!