I had the opportunity to stamp with my fellow demonstrator (and Butterfly Friend) Sue Scheets. We decided to work on a fun fold design that was new to us, and so simple to make, the Cascading Trifold fun fold card. We not only created the two cards you see below, but we made a video tutorial to show you how to make this fun fold.
This inspiration for this stunning fun fold idea was shared by Shannon West. Check out her video tutorial as well. Download our pdf below for your files, and then get busy making this fun fold with whatever supplies you have on hand!
Supplies for Making 2 Cards at Once
- 11” x 8-1/2” cardstock (makes 2 cards)
- 5-1/4” x 4” DSP (2) for large panel
- 4-1/4” x 3-1/2” DSP (2) for medium panel
- 3-1/2” x 2-3/4” DSP (2) for small panel
- 4-1/4” x 3-1/2” Basic White (2) for medium panel
- Scraps/pieces for focal point cluster
- Ribbon and/or embellishments