I like to give sets of cards at different times: birthdays, loss of a loved one, new baby, wedding and as a thank you. As an avid card maker I usually have more cards to send than I am able to get in the mail, so they become fabulous homemade gifts. Today’s projects include a fast & easy pattern for making a set of cards AND a cute card holder for giving them to someone special.
I think you will love this fast and easy pattern for making 6 cards and a holder to gift them to someone special! Check out the video tutorial below and be sure to download the pdf directions for easy duplication of this pattern! Enjoy!
Here are the supplies you need to make this project!
- 1 sheet 12 x 12 patterned paper
- 1 sheet 8.5” x 11” cardstock for holder
- 1 sheet 8.5” x 11” cardstock for accent pieces
- 3 sheets 8.5” x 11” cardstock for card bases
- Punches or dies for greeting images and cardstock scraps
- Banner Pick a Punch for decorative ends
- 24 “ ribbon
- Embellishments as needed
This project is so satisfying! I love being able to quickly whip up some cards and a sweet way to gift them in less than an hour! Of course you can take this basic template and step-it-up in any number of ways!
These holders are amazing! Make one (or two or three) today and share your amazing creations with the people you love!