You may have noticed (if you have been following me for awhile) that I really enjoy “proving” the versatility of a card template by trying it out with different papers and showcasing different stamp sets. I believe that when you get a good template you can use it over and over again just like a good cookie recipe. The samples I’m sharing today are building on the card template I shared yesterday to give you lots of inspiration for all the possibilities. Take a minute or two to watch my Papercrafting Playdate 44 video where I walk you through how to make the variations. Enjoy!
Types of Variations
- Use an embossing folder on the card front to add texture.
- Add stamped stitching marks along the seams where the patterned papers meet.
- Use a neutral cardstock to replace one of the patterned papers and stamp greeting directly on it.
- Add an extra coordinating cardstock layer under the angled pieces.
- Cut the patterned paper into horizontal angles.
Have an absolute blast making these cards my friends and send me pictures of your creations or leave me a comment! I love to hear from you!