Do you like to give your handmade cards as gifts? One of the benefits to being a card maker is having a plethora of cards to not only send to the people we care about, but also give as gifts to those who like to send (but not make) cards. I’ve put together three of my favorite card holder projects along with some easy card templates that you can use immediately for the holiday season or tuck away as an idea for someone’s birthday or special occasion. Each of the card holders can accommodate 8-10 cards with envelopes and are very easily put together.
Find the links to all the past video tutorials where I first introduced these card holders and the blog posts where the older pdfs are located. Watch the latest Papercrafting Playdate Episode 108 tutorial to see these projects made with brand new Designer Series Paper.
3 Card Holder Types
- Two Pocket Folder Card Holder– Papercrafting Playdate Episode 11
- Box With Lid Pocket Card Holder – Papercrafting Playdate Episode 50
- Tote Bag Card Holder – Papercrafting Playdate Episode 14
Card Template Design Ideas
- Two Pocket Folder Card Holder and 8 Fast Cards – Papercrafting Playdate Episode 14
- Multiple Cardmaking Machine Card Template #9 – Papercrafting Playdate Episode 50
- One Sheet Wonder #4 – Papercrafting Playdate Episode 100
- Robin’s Pick 6 Wonder Template – Papercrafting Playdate Episode 107
Two Pocket Folder Card Holders
Box With Lid Pocket Card Holder
Tote Bag Card Holder
I hope you have so much fun with these 3 card holder projects and find that you can easily wrap up an assortment of cards for your favorite people next time you need a gift!